Greetings from the NEDCC | Northeast Document Conservation Center! Established in 1973, NEDCC specializes in conservation treatment, digital imaging, and audio preservation services, as well as preservation training. Below are online preservation training programs upcoming in the next month.
June webinar topics at a glance - full descriptions and registration are available at https://www.nedcc.org/pt:
cleaning paper-based materials
writing grants for audio preservation
storing audiovisual collections
- 06/07 – FREE Book Conservation Showcase: The Treatment of a Victorian Hair Album, a Medieval Manuscript, and a Kashmiri Birch Bark Binding Webinar (register by June 5)
- 06/9 and 16 – Writing a Disaster Plan Course (2 sessions) (register by June 7)
- 06/14 – Surface Cleaning Techniques for Paper-based Materials: A "Hands-on" Webinar (June 1) *Each participant receives a supply kit in the mail. No previous conservation experience is necessary.
- 06/28 – FREE Writing Grants for Audio Preservation and Reformatting (register by June 26)
- 06/30 – Storing Audiovisual Collections (register by June 28)
Certified Archivists earn Archival Recertification Credits (ARCs) through the Academy of Certified Archivists for these webinars. See details on the registration page.
*REGISTRATION LINK: https://www.nedcc.org/pt
*QUESTIONS? Contact: email@example.com
*Get the latest updates on NEDCC's conservation and preservation work by following us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.