Announcements

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

CALL FOR NOMINEES! I&A STEERING COMMITTEE ELECTION 2022

• 1.  CALL FOR NOMINEES! I&A STEERING COMMITTEE ELECTION 2022

Posted May 23, 2022 04:41 PM
    SAA's Issues & Advocacy Section is seeking nominations to fill vacancies in the I&A Steering Committee starting August 2022. We value a diverse Steering Committee and encourage applicants with varying backgrounds and professional experiences to apply; students and new professionals should feel welcome to run for these leadership roles! 
    (Nominees must be current members of SAA and join the I&A Section.)
    POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
    (1) Vice Chair/Chair-Elect (1 position available; 2-year term: first year as Vice Chair, second year as Chair)
    (2) Steering Committee Member (2 positions available; 2-year term) 
    Nominate yourself or your colleagues here by Friday, June 10th: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYHvPkJmCv8mjxcoMJtTTI_uVS7QY7vmDMbckzOvKExm5KVw/viewform?usp=sf_link

More information is available in the nomination form, but if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me directly: laurenmcdnl@gmail.com
    Thank you! 
    Lauren 
    Current Chair, Issues & Advocacy Committee

------------------------------
    Lauren McDaniel
    Special Collections Archivist
    Getty Research Institute

• 2.  RE: CALL FOR NOMINEES! I&A STEERING COMMITTEE ELECTION 2022

Posted Jun 03, 2022 03:49 PM
    REMINDER to nominate yourself or a colleague for the Issues & Advocacy Section steering committee! I encourage you to join us! 
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYHvPkJmCv8mjxcoMJtTTI_uVS7QY7vmDMbckzOvKExm5KVw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you,
    Lauren 
    Issues & Advocacy Section Chair
    laurenmcdnl@gmail.com

Lauren McDaniel
    Special Collections Archivist (temporary)
    Getty Research Institute